Monday, September 21, 2009

Cup of coffee

It s a pleasure for us when our mom or sister keeps everything ready when we need. Especially food. Even if the taste s ok kind they make good food. We realize it when we ourself have to do everything for us when they are not near by. I m in this situation now want someone to cook for me. Earlier even if I m late back to home I need not worry when my family fed me. Aromatic food pulls me inside when I reach doorstep. Now a days I come home late have to cook or sometime have outside food. I can cook for myself or can even get from nearby hotels. But how long will this last... so boring. Yesterday when I finished my work and reached home late I wanted to have something. Milk was there and I could make coffee but the aroma and the life inside was missing since I was longing for someone else to make for me and I dint want to have alone. The coffee indeed tastes good when we have in a porcelain cup rather than a normal tumbler. I enjoyed this earlier on weekends when I had a companion to munch something along with coffee, chat with her, watch movie . I miss those days. All for a cup of coffee...

1 comment:

Kishore said...

So a cup of Coffee is your Cup of Joy...