Sunday, March 14, 2010

My first

telugu movie in theatre happened to be 'Ye maya chesave'.
Though the same movie was released in tamil we felt it would be better to go for telugu so that tamil, kannada and telugu speaking can watch. On a week day we started by 3.20 from office for 4'o clock show in the evening. The theatre was 19 kms away from office and we reached around 4.20. Rushed to the hall, but we missed half an hour movie. The first scene I saw was 'Samantha in blue saree- such a stunning beauty and the cinematography was awesome in the following scenes shot in Kerala'. I felt there was nothing wrong for having left office early and spending a lot to watch this movie. But this thought was shattered in very few minutes. I was waiting for some interesting scenes, but nothing was there. Story was good, but direction was not. I could not find the hero's eyes speak in such a romantic movie. The hero actually says 'Ye maya chesave(What magic you have done)'. But what he might have thought 'whatever magic you do I will stand just like a statue with no expression'. Only best thing in the movie was Samantha. I felt how come 2 of our gang watched this movie for the second time ??? but it was only for Samantha :-). Anyway our target was to watch a movie together and it happened that s t.

1 comment:

Kishore said...

Didn't you like the movie? Better watch it in Tamil! I felt it's a realistic attempt from the director. Ofcourse the movie is lil bit slow. Neva mind!