Saturday, July 16, 2011

Boring Harry Potter

I always had a feel because it is fictious, fantasy, wizards, strange characters with lot of imagination. I remember in my school days probably 10 years back I started reading the 1st part Harry Potter and the philosopher's stone. I thot I may understand if I concentrate properly and go thro few pages. But it did not happen. I felt it was vague... Hogwards, witchcraft, Wizard, Dumbledore my god what are all these. Watched the last part Harry Potter and the deathly hallows-2 last evening and I enjoyed it the most in 3D. I actually joined others to watch some movie in hall to taste caramel pop corn with pepsi. But it was amazing to see the picturisation, performance of each character, huge antique look buildings, music, back ground score. The climax was nice, funny and we smiled. Hands together filled the hall, is it because of the Harry Potter series is over and we liked the movie? It tempts me to watch the entire series of 7 parts oops it is 8. Started liking and boring Harry became interesting Potter to me.

1 comment:

Kishore said...

Somehow lost interest in this series since its third part...probably i did not read the novel...